October 15. Today's Birthdays
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Today's Birthdays is the one-stop shop where you can learn about prominent Kazakhstani people who were born on the 15th of October.
Saken Seifullin (1894-1938) is a writer, one of the founders of the modern Kazakh literature, poet, playwright, and conspicuous statesman. He was born in Agadyr district, Karaganda region 125 years ago. He was a graduate of the Nildinskaya Russian-Kazakh school, elementary parishional school, Akmolinsk city school, Omsk teacher's training college. Repressed. Executed. Rehabilitated (1958, posthumously). Theaters, schools, libraries and streets are named after Seifullin. The Seifullin Museum was founded in Tselinograd in 1985. In 2004, Kazakhstan released a postage stamp honoring Saken Seifullin.
Abu (Abugali) Sarsembayev (1905-1995) is a poet, journalist. The People’s Writer of Kazakhstan. He was born in Kurmangazy district of Atyrau region 114 years ago.
Zhayik Bekturov (1912-1998) – is a writer, translator, journalist, a member of the USSR Writers’ Union, a member of a geographic society. He was born in Kyzyagash village, Alekseyevsky district, Akmola region 107 years ago.
Sayin Muratbekov (1936-2007) - a Soviet Kazakh writer, journalist, laureate of the M.Auezov Literature Prize, laureate of the State Prize of Kazakhstan, laureate of the independent Prize «Tarlan». He was born in Taldy-Korgan region 83 years ago.
Bakhyt Meldeshov (1959) is a member of the Central Election Commission of Kazakhstan.
He was born in South Kazakhstan region. He is a graduate of the Kirov Kazakh State University.
Saken Musaibekov (1967) is the general secretary of the National Olympic Committee of Kazakhstan. He graduated from the Lenin Kazakh Polytechnic Institute, the Kazakh Public Administration Academy. He was born in North Kazakhstan region 52 years ago.
- President approves amended law on foreign currency mortgages
- Head of State amends law on audit activities
- President OKs amendments to law on civil service
- Kazakhstan postpones Premier League again
- Total COVID-19 recoveries rise to 14,861 in Kazakhstan
- 18 medical workers died from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis