Occasional showers to douse some regions of Kazakhstan June 11
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Inclement weather with occasional showers and thunderstorms is expected in Kazakhstan on Friday, June 11, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
Gusty wind will batter Akmola, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Aktobe, Mangistau, Kostanay, and Pavlodar regions. Gusts may reach 25 mps in Zhambyl, Turkestan, Almaty, North Kazakhstan, and East Kazakhstan regions. Some regions will see dust storms, they are forecast to blanket Turkestan and Zhambyl regions.
Squall may hit Karaganda, North Kazakhstan, East Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, Turkestan, and Almaty regions.
Chances of hail will be high in Almaty, Zhambyl, West Kazakhstan, Akmola, Karaganda, East Kazakhstan, and North Kazakhstan regions.
Only North Kazakhstan region will see patches of fog at night and early in the morning.
Most of Kyzylorda, Turkestan, Zhambyl, Aktobe, parts of Karaganda, Almaty, Kostanay, West Kazakhstan, Akmola, Pavlodar, and East Kazakhstan regions will observe high fire hazard.
- Almost 700 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Kazakhstan may toughen quarantine due to India’s COVID-19 strain
- Almaty to brace for heavy rainfalls
- Thunderstorms, heat and heavy rains to batter Kazakhstan
- Rainfalls, heatwave forecast for Kazakhstan June 19
- Kazakhstan to brace for rain, high wind, and hail June 18
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis