Nursultan Nazarbayev visits archeological site in Shymkent
SHYMKENT. KAZINFORM – First President of Kazakhstan – Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev has visited the historic and cultural heritage site Ancient Settlement Shymkent (Stronghold) – Kazakhstan’s one of the ancient historic sites, Kazinform cites Elbasy.kz.
Elbasy got familiarized with the results of the archeological works and plans for the further development of the site.
It is said that a three-level museum housing an amphitheater for 500 seats will be built within the site by 2021.
Shymkent Mayor Murat Aitenov briefed the Frist President on the tourist potential of the city and its future development.
The historic and cultural heritage site Ancient Settlement Shymkent (Stronghold) is an archeological site which is on the State list of monuments of history and culture of local significance.
- Elbasy extends condolences to Turkey for deadly quake
- Elbasy and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince have telephone conversation
- Nursultan Nazarbayev receives Kazakh Trade Minister
- Elbasy receives Bauyrzhan Baibek
- Nursultan Nazarbayev and Vladimir Putin debate pressing issues of global agenda
- Nursultan Nazarbayev wishes Donald Trump speedy recovery
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis