Nursultan Nazarbayev, Valentina Matviyenko hold talks
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM First President of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev and Chairwoman of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation Valentina Matviyenko.
Nursultan Nazarbayev noted importance for further strengthening of cooperation between Kazakhstan and Russia in all directions, the Elbasy’s official website reads.
Valentina Matviyenko congratulated Nursultan Nazarbayev on the forthcoming Capital Day and 30th anniversary of Independence of Kazakhstan. She emphasized the role of Elbasy in the development of Kazakhstan-Russia relations. «Thanks to your efforts we have passed the efficient way of building interstate ties and have created the most efficient model for mutual beneficial, equal and mutually respectful cooperation,» Matviyenko said.
- President of Turkmenistan presents Kassym-Jomart Tokayev with an Akhal-Teke stallion
- Kazakh delegation pays working visit to Seoul
- Belarus, Kazakhstan discuss joint efforts to maintain regional security
- Kazakh Ambassador meets with Speaker of UK House of Commons
- Kazakh and Russian PMs hold talks
- Film based on interview with Elbasy to be presented at Rome Film Festival
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis