Nursultan Nazarbayev told about infrastructure construction prospects
ASTANA. KAZINFORM In an interview with Kazakh media, Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev highlighted Kazakhstan's transit and logistics potential, Kazinform cites the press service of Akorda.
"Answering a question about the prospects for the development of infrastructure construction in Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev greatly emphasized the transit and logistics potential of Kazakhstan," the press service said.
The interview will air on TV channels of Kazakhstan on December 25.
- President briefed on national railways company’s activities
- Kazakhstan to send gov’t delegation to Moscow for COVID-19 vaccines purchase talks - President
- President Tokayev congratulates Lukashenko on winning reelection
- Recap video of President’s Aug 3-9 working week released
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- Indonesia: Sinabung Volcano erupts
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis