Nursultan Nazarbayev tests positive for COVID-19, self-isolates
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – First President of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev has self-isolated after his latest coronavirus test returned positive, Kazinform has learnt from Elbasy’s press service.
According to the press service, currently the First President of Kazakhstan is in isolation.
«Unfortunately, Elbasy’s latest test for the coronavirus infection has returned positive. There is no reasons to panic. Nursultan Nazarbayev will continue to carry out his duties remotely while in isolation,» the statement of his press service reads.
- COVID-19: Brazil reports 34.4k cases, 643 deaths in 24h
- FDA panel backs COVID-19 booster dose for elderly, high risk groups
- 944 locals vaccinated against COVID-19 in 24 hr in Atyrau rgn
- 4,200 doses per minute: India's record-breaking vaccination pace
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- COVID-19: Some 3.4 million over-50s not vaccinated
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis