Nursultan Nazarbayev, Shavkat Mirziyoyev have talks in Baku
BAKU. KAZINFORM Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev met with President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the Elbasy.kz reports.
Nursultan Nazarbayev pointed out the results in the socio-economic development of Uzbekistan achieved under the chairmanship of President Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
«Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan are close and important partners. The sales reached USD 2.5 bln. Our countries have good prospects,» Nazarbayev said.
In his turn, Mirziyoyev stressed that the countries enjoy successful cooperation thanks mainly to the wise policy of the First President of Kazakhstan. Besides, he briefed on the realization of the events within the Year of Kazakhstan in Uzbekistan.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev condoles over coronavirus pandemic victims
- UNA participates in Kazakhstan Embassy symposium on Nursultan Nazarbayev’s political career
- World leaders extend birthday wishes to Elbasy
- President Tokayev congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- Book presented for the jubilee of the First President of Kazakhstan-Leader of the Nation
- Presidents of Russia, Uzbekistan and Belarus congratulate Nursultan Nazarbayev on his jubilee
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis