Nursultan Nazarbayev receives Presidential Aide
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Chairman of the Security Council Nursultan Nazarbayev has received Assistant to the President - Secretary of the Security Council Asset Issekeshev, Kazinform reports citing the official website of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev.
During the meeting Elbasy emphasized the importance of the work carried out by the Security Council in the new conditions. The special role of the Security Council was noted in the sphere of ensuring national security, defense, observance of law and order.
In turn, Asset Issekeshev reported on the progress in the implementation of Security Council’s decisions to counteract the coronavirus pandemic and the implementation of anti-crisis measures related to ensuring economic security.
In addition, the First President of Kazakhstan was provided with detailed information on the state of law and order in the country, issues of the activities of the military, law enforcement and special state bodies, as well as on the prospects of the military-industrial complex development.
- UNA participates in Kazakhstan Embassy symposium on Nursultan Nazarbayev’s political career
- World leaders extend birthday wishes to Elbasy
- President Tokayev congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- Book presented for the jubilee of the First President of Kazakhstan-Leader of the Nation
- Presidents of Russia, Uzbekistan and Belarus congratulate Nursultan Nazarbayev on his jubilee
- Xi Jinping congratulates Nursultan Nazarbayev on his birthday
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis