Nursultan Nazarbayev: Mass media, Internet used to incite inter-faith hatred
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Today mass media and the Internet are used to incite the inter-faith hatred and its time we put an end to that, President of Kazakhstan said, speaking at the 5th Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions in Astana, Akorda's official Twitter account says.
"In the 21st century there is no alternative to a candid dialogue in all spheres, be it the political, economic cultural or spiritual one. All opposing parties need to sit down at the negotiating table and find peaceful solution to all conflicts," Nursultan Nazarbayev noted.
The Kazakh President emphasized that it is high time for every country and every government to realize that force and power methods cannot resolve any conflict. "Nowadays mass media and the Internet are used to incite the inter-faith hatred and we need to put an end to that," President Nazarbayev added.
- Tokayev briefed on industry and infrastructure dev ministry’s activities in 1st half-year
- Trump lauds Israel, UAE agreement to normalize ties
- Armenpress offers congratulations on Kazinform’s centennial
- Union of OIC News Agencies hails Kazinform’s 100th anniversary
- Dauren Abayev extends congratulations on Kazinform’s 100th anniversary
- Kazinform centennial: InDepthNews CEO Ramesh Jaura sends congratulations via video
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis