Nursultan Nazarbayev and Shavkat Mirziyoyev talked over phone
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev and President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev talked over phone, the Elbasy’s press service reports.
The sides exchanged greetings on forthcoming Nauryz and highly appreciated the level of relations between the nations developing in the context of strategic partnership, good neighborliness and friendship between fraternal countries. They also debated the regional agenda issues and schedule of the international events ahead.
The talks were initiated by Uzbekistan.
- Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan eye joint TV projects
- Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable kicks off in Kazakh capital
- International Meeting on Syrian Settlement to be held in Nur-Sultan
- S Korea to share smart farms construction experience with Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Embassy in Hungary organizes roundtable on ‘Interfaith dialogue for peace and harmony’
- Kazakh MFA releases Statement on P5 Conference Joint Communiqué
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis