Nurlan Sauranbayev named Kazakhstan Temir Zholy JSC CEO
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Nurlan Sauranbayev is appointed as the CEO of Kazakhstan Temir Zholy National Company JSC, the PM’s official website reads.
As earlier reported, the Head of State decreed to relieve Nurlan Sauranbayev of his duties as the head of the state control and organizational - territorial work department of the Kazakh President’s Administration.
- New deputy governor of Zhambyl region named
- New Vice Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan named
- National Information Technologies JSC CEO named
- New Mayor of Kyzylorda city named
- Head of Kazakh President’s Administration department relieved of his duties
- Aktobe rgn names new head of Passenger Transport and Road Department
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis