Nur-Sultan to host Winter Tennis Tournament
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The Winter Tennis Tournament of the Republic of Kazakhstan is set to be held in the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, Kazinform has learnt from the Kazakhstan Tennis Federation.
The Daulet Sports Complex will host the event from 7 through 13 March 2021. It will bring together the best athletes from all regions of Kazakhstan. $5,000, $3,000, and $2,000 will be up for grabs for the participants of the tournament.
The Winter Tennis Tournament of the Republic of Kazakhstan is one of the most prestigious tournaments in the country. Gold and silver medalists are granted the title of master of sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan, whereas the semifinalists – the title of candidate master of sports.
- Kazakhstani SCAT adds one more flight to Uzbekistan
- Kazakhstan to construct 5 new petrochemical plants by 2025
- 2,108 air passengers return to Kazakhstan with PCR tests
- Kazakhstan to build new gas plant at Kashagan this year
- Kazakhstan may ramp up oil production up to 86 mln tons
- Kazakhstani wrestlers claim 7 medals on Day 1 of Matteo Pellicone Memorial
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis