Nur-Sultan to host VIII Qazaq Kuresi World Championships
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM On December 20-21, 2019 the Kazakh capital will host the VIII World Championships in Qazaq Kuresi, Kazinform reports.
As many as 300 wrestlers from 33 countries of the world will gather in Nur-Sultan for the competition.
The World Championships will be held in 12 weight categories among men and women. The opening ceremony will take place in Daulet Sport Complex at 04:00pm.
The event is organized as per the schedule of the United World Wrestling, with the participation of officials and judges of the UWW. The competition will be broadcast by QAZSPORT TV Channel.
The International Congress of the Qazaq Kuresi World Federation will be held during the championships for discussing the election of the Federation’s Executive Committee members and other issues. The Congress will be held in Silkway Hall of the Beijing Palace Hotel on December 19, at 11:00am.
The organizers of the Championships are the United World Wrestling, Mayor’s Office of Nur-Sultan and Qazaq Kuresi World Federation.
The VIII Qazaq Kuresi World Championships will be held under the auspices of the Eurasian Resources Group (ERG).
- Japan and IOC deny Tokyo Olympic cancellation report
- Japan denies 2020 Games to be canceled, rescheduled to 2032
- IOC's Bach says Tokyo Olympics will be held, not mulling «plan B»
- Kazakh water polo team loses in Italy
- Kazakhstani Rybakina still among WTA top 20 players
- Kazakhstani Bublik rises to career-high in ATP rankings
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis