Nur-Sultan mayor, Belarus ambassador discuss industrial cooperation
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Akim (mayor) of Nur-Sultan city Altai Kulginov has held talks with Ambassador of Belarus Pavel Utyupin in the Kazakh capital today, Kazinform has learnt from the press service of the city administration.
The sides discussed the issues of industrial cooperation, opening of joint enterprises in Nur-Sultan city on the assembly of municipal and agricultural machinery, elevators as well as further development of industrial sectors and stepping up two-way trade turnover.
Altai Kulginov and Pavel Utyupin also paid utmost attention to facilitating cooperation in economic, scientific, technical, and humanitarian spheres.
- First President of Kazakhstan receives Nur-Sultan Mayor
- Plans to expand line-up of Belarusian farm vehicles produced in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan, 4 regions in ‘red zone’
- Blizzard warning issued for Kazakh capital
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan lands in ‘red zone’
- Majilis holds its first plenary session
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis