Nur-Sultan is still in high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of today, June 23, the city of Nur-Sultan remains in the high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’, the Interdepartmental Commission for preventing COVID-19 spread in Kazakhstan reports.
Mangistau region moved from the ‘green zone’ to the ‘yellow’. Almaty and Shymkent cities as well as Atyrau, Mangistau, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda regions are in the ‘yellow zone’.
Akmola, Almaty, Aktobe, East Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Turkestan, Pavlodar and North Kazakhstan regions remain in the low COVID-19 risk ‘green zone’.
As earlier reported, Kazakhstan recorded 1,248 new COVID-19 cases in the last day.
- Astana Media Week-2021 to bring together world’s leading mass media top managers
- Kazakhstan to ease quarantine restrictions, resume int’l air service
- 4 expectant women die of COVID-19 in Aktobe
- 29 daily cases of COVID-19 registered in Atyrau rgn
- 2,431 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Kazakhstan confirms 5 cases of Eta COVID-19 variant
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis