Nur-Sultan holds republican tree planting campaign
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - A republican tree planting campaign has been carried out in Nur-Sultan city as part of the ecological month. This event is timed to the World Forest Planting Day, Kazinform reports.
The event was attended by the Foreign Affairs Minister Mukhtar Tleuberdi and foreign ambassadors, Mayor of the capital Altay Kulginov, members of the Parliament, representatives of the Presidential Administration, the Ministry of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources, the Nur Otan party, the city and district Akimats, structures and departments as well as NGOs.
- International scientific publications by Kazakhstani scientists on the rise
- Kazakhstan launches programming learning platform
- EBRD launches a $30mln energy efficiency program in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s Putintseva books 3rd Round clash with Rybakina in Rome
- Kazakhstan reports 16% rise in gold production
- More coronavirus-like pneumonia cases registered in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis