Nur-Sultan averaging up to 300 daily COVID-19 hospitalizations
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The number of people under coronavirus treatment at the infectious diseases hospitals in the Kazakh capital stood at 2,699 this morning, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to head of the public health department of Nur-Sultan city Timur Muratov, the rate of occupancy of the infectious diseases hospitals is estimated at 69% in the city. It is said that 300 citizens are hospitalized each day on average. The city has so far deployed 3,912 hospital beds.
In his words, over the past day there have been 3,348 visits to the ambulance station and 396 COVID-19-related calls.
Over 12 thousand patients are treated at the city’s primary care facilities for COVID-19.
- Ukraine reports 14,634 new COVID-19 cases
- Cuba ramps up COVID-19 vaccination, paving way for full reopening
- UAE announces 97 new COVID-19 cases, 129 recoveries, 1 death in last 24 hours
- Russia records all-time daily high of 37,930 coronavirus cases — crisis center
- Pavlodar region experiencing an increase in COVID-10 incidence rate
- How many kids, expectant moms treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis