Nur Otan Party political council session with President’s participation kicks off in Astana
ASTANA. KAZINFORM The Political Council of the Nur Otan Party is holding an extended session with the participation of President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev in Astana, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The session agenda covers the results of the Party's activities in terms of political, economic, and spiritual modernization of the country that have been achieved within 10 months of 2017.
According to the Party, this year the Members of the Kazakh Parliament, who are the Party members, have headed the working groups to review 131 of 148 draft laws submitted to the Majilis of the Parliament. They initiated 8 draft laws, of which 4 were adopted, and submitted 106 recommendations for implementing such state programs as "Nurly Zher", "Nurly Zhol", "100 Specific Steps" Nation Plan, and "Rukhani Janghyru" to the Government.
Besides, the attendees will discuss the issue of making changes to the membership of the Bureau of the Party Political Council.
The meeting is attended by Kazakhstani MPs, ministers, and public figures.
- Kazakh President took part in unveiling a monument to Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President OKs amendments to law on gambling industry
- Amended law on access to Internet in rural communities inked by Head of State
- President of Kazakhstan signs amendments to Tax Code
- Kazakh President awards ambassadors rank of Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev: Lessons of the historic figure
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis