Number of new COVID-like pneumonia cases up in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 195 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia have been registered in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours, up 21 from the previous day, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
28 patients have recovered from the COVID-like pneumonia and two people have died.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has added 37,574 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of those, 28,687 patients have fully recovered. The COVID-like pneumonia’s death toll is now at 399 countrywide.
- ‘Saiga’ campaign kicks off in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan sends humanitarian cargo to Kyrgyzstan
- COVID-19-like pneumonia claims 2 more lives
- 474 recovered from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan detects 820 new coronavirus cases in 24 hrs
- Kazakh delegation partook in ‘Central Asia – South Korea’ Cooperation Forum
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis