Number of lung ventilators up 46.4% in Turkestan rgn
TURKESTAN. KAZINFORM – There are 600 infectious diseases and 340 quarantine beds for COVID-19 patients in Turkestan region, which can go up to 5,610, if needed, Marat Pashmirov, head of the regional health office, told during a briefing at the regional communications service, Kazinform reports.
According to him, the number of lung ventilators has been increased from 178 to 332, a 46.4% rise, while that of oxygen stations doubled 8.
He also said that 80 units of oxygenation machines were bought. The number of oxygen concentrators stands at 890, rising by 95%, and that of oxygen points grew from 205 to 2005. 1 CT scan and 3 digital X-ray machines were obtained through the local budget’s funds.
The medical facilities’ pulseoximeters provision stands at 95.1%, with their number increasing from 190 to 3,879. The number of COVID-19 testing laboratories increased from 3 to 9, allowing for 2,500 daily tests.
The region’s hospitals are fully provided with pharmaceuticals in case of the second wave of COVID-19 set to last for two months.
- Number of COVID-19 cases at Tengiz oilfield reaches 500
- COVID-19: Pavlodar region sets new record for 3rd straight day
- Almaty region reports over 460 fresh COVID-19 cases in 24h
- Over 274,000 Kazakhstanis get fully vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine
- 7 die of COVID-19, COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- Over 124,000 treated for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis