Number of COVID-19 stays around 100 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 108 new cases of the coronavirus infection, pushing the total caseload to 109,202, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
16 new COVID-19 cases have been registered in Nur-Sultan city, 12 – in Almaty city, 6 – in Akmola region, 3 – in Aktobe region, 5 – in Almaty region, 6- in Atyrau region, 10 – in East Kazakhstan region, 2 – in Zhambyl region, 5 – in West Kazakhstan region, 7 – in Karaganda region, 4 – in Kostanay region, 3 – in Mangistau region, 12 – in Pavlodar region, 14 – in North Kazakhstan region, 3 in Turkestan region.
Nationwide, 104,801 patients have been released from COVID-19 treatment. The novel coronavirus has claimed lives of 1,768 people.
- Kazakhstan’s Putintseva down in WTA ranking
- High COVID-19 numbers in capital area raise worries ahead of Halloween in S Korea
- Football: Ronaldinho tests positive for coronavirus
- Number of COVID-19 patients on ventilators stands at 18 – Kazakh Health Ministry
- 71 more beat COVID-19-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan over past day
- Kazakhstan adds COVID-19 recoveries
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis