Number of COVID-19 recoveries tops 2,400 in Kazakhstan in past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 2,427 people have recovered from the coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan in the past day, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty city posted the highest number of COVID-19 recoveries – 524. Coming in second are the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, and Karaganda region with 237 COVID-19 recoveries each. Shymkent city has the third highest number of COVID-19 recoveries – 228.
190 patients made full recoveries in Aktobe region, 168 – in Atyrau region, 156 – in Mangistau region, 119 – in Akmola region, 115 – in Pavlodar region, 97 - Kostanay region, 86 – in North Kazakhstan region, 82 – in West Kazakhstan region, 70 – in Almaty region, 43 – in Kyzylorda region and 40 – in Turkestan region, and 35 – in Zhambyl region.
Nationwide, 441,437 people have recovered from the novel coronavirus in Kazakhstan since the onset of the pandemic.
- Kazakhstan’s Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs meets in Vienna with Head of UNODC
- Aigul Kuspan named Ambassador of Women Political Leaders in Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev receives Serik Zhumangarin
- Nursultan Nazarbayev meets with Sir Suma Chakrabarti
- No Kazakhstani students among victims of Perm University fatal shooting – MFA
- Kazakh national team to participate in int’l taekwondo tournament
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis