Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceeds 68,000
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 1,849 patients have cured from the coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan over the past day, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Three regions which boast the biggest number of recoveries are Almaty region with 449 recoveries, Aktobe region with 365 recoveries, and East Kazakhstan region with 209 recoveries.
172 recoveries have been reported in Nur-Sultan city, 164 – in Almaty region, 37 in Shymkent city, 33 in Atyrau region, 55 – in Zhambyl region, 31 – in West Kazakhstan region, 38 – in Karaganda region,48 – in Kostanay region, 5 – in Kyzylorda region, 19 – in Mangistau region, 163 – in Pavlodar region, 37 – in North Kazakhstan region, and 15 – in Turkestan region, taking the total number of recoveries to 68,871.
- 24 teachers tested positive for COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- Russia records 24,326 new daily coronavirus cases
- Butantan Institute: CoronaVac trials reach final stage
- Trade between Kazakhstan and EAEU rises by 33%
- Number of foreign workers totals around 16 thou in Kazakhstan
- Coronavirus may cause thromboses, expert says
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis