Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceeds 2,800 in Kazakhstan in 24h
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 2,802 people have recovered from the coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan in the past day, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Karaganda region posted the highest number of COVID-19 recoveries – 760. Coming in second is Almaty city with 344 recoveries from the coronavirus infection. The Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, has the third highest number of COVID-19 recoveries – 334.
200 patients made full recoveries in Shymkent city, 164 – in Mangistau region, 161 – in Pavlodar region, 148– in West Kazakhstan region, 133 - Kostanay region, 120 – in Almaty region, 108 – in Akmola region, 75 – in Atyrau region, 72 - East Kazakhstan region, 61 – in Aktobe region, 50 – in Turkestan region, 38 – in North Kazakhstan region and 34 – in Kyzylorda region.
Nationwide, 444,239 people have recovered from the novel coronavirus in Kazakhstan since the onset of the pandemic.
- FDA panel backs COVID-19 booster dose for elderly, high risk groups
- 944 locals vaccinated against COVID-19 in 24 hr in Atyrau rgn
- 4,200 doses per minute: India's record-breaking vaccination pace
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- COVID-19: Some 3.4 million over-50s not vaccinated
- COVID-19 and pneumonia claim 74 more lives in 24 hr
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis