Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceed 70,000 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Over the past day, Kazakhstan has registered 1,809 recoveries from the coronavirus infection, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
204 patients have recovered in Nur-Sultan city, 161 – in Almaty city, 437 – in Shymkent city, 47 – in Akmola region, 205 – in Aktobe region, 63 – Atyrau region, 339 – in East Kazakhstan region, 6 – in Zhambyl region, 43 – in West Kazakhstan region, 37 – in Karaganda region, 47 – in Kostanay region, 67 – in Kyzylorda region, 8 – in Mangistau region, 61 – Pavlodar region, 51 – in North Kazakhstan region, and 33 in Turkestan region.
Thus, the number of COVID-19 recoveries has amounted to 70,680. Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kazakhstan has recorded 96,922 cases nationwide. The coronavirus infection has claimed the lives of 1,058.
- Kazakh President inspects KazRost Engineering Ltd in Kostanay
- Kostanay rgn reports over 200 daily COVID-19 cases
- Kazakhstani men’s water polo team remains winless at Tokyo Olympics
- Kazakhstani archer Denis Gankin defeated by Italian Mauro Nespoli at Tokyo Olympics
- Kazakhstan’s Ruslan Zhaparov wins 1st round bout in taekwondo event at Olympics
- Tokayev pays working visit to Kokshetau city
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis