Number of COVID-19 patients in Uzbekistan climbs to 145
TASHKENT. KAZINFORM According to the Healthcare Ministry of Uzbekistan, the number of those who contracted COVID-19 climbed 145 across the country, Kazinform correspondent reports.
20 out of 145 infected patients suffer from pneumonia, health officials say. The condition of three patients is estimated as critical and two are in a moderately severe state.
Seven patients fully recovered and were sent to the republican specialized rehabilitation centre where they will be on a quarantine.
- 21 ambulancemen diagnosed with coronavirus in Almaty
- Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis