North Kazakhstan’s daily COVID-19 cases hit new record of 157
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM – North Kazakhstan region set a new record for the number of daily cases of COVID-19, with 157 infections in the last 24 hours, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the press service of the sanitary epidemiological control department of North Kazakhstan region, 157 fresh daily COVID-19 cases have been reported in the region. The most number of daily COVID-19 cases has been registered in Petropavlovsk city – 75. The region’s Shal akyn, Aiyrtausk, Taiynshinsk, and Kyzylzhar districts have reported 12-14 daily infections each.
Of the total daily COVID-19 cases, 140 are symptomatic and 17 asymptomatic.
149 people took a coronavirus test following epidemiological reasons and seven as part of epidemiological control. One of the cases was imported.
The region has carried out 861 COVID-19 tests by PCR in the past 24 hours.
The number of fresh daily COVID-19 recovered cases stands 136 in the region.
COVID-19 cases are expected to peak in the middle and end of August.
As of August 2, the region has reported a total of 18,046 COVID-19 cases, 453 of which are imported.
- Over 2.19 bln COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in China
- Japan to lower minimum age to 16 at state-run vaccination sites
- Over 267,000 people in Aktobe region fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- 489 schoolchildren contract COVID-19 in Aktobe region since Sept 1
- Aktobe region reports 137 COVID-19 cases in past day
- 68 COVID-19 cases recorded in Atyrau rgn in past 24 hrs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis