No precipitation expected in Kazakhstan Aug 2
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Warm weather without precipitation is expected in most of the Republic of Kazakhstan under the influence of the anticyclone spur.
According to the information of the RSE «Kazhydromet», thunderstorm and 15-20 mps wind are predicted for West Kazakhstan, Atyrau and Zhambyl regions.
15-20 mps wind will blow in Karaganda, Aktobe, Kyzylorda, Kostanay regions.
Thunderstorm will hit Almaty region during morning and afternoon hours, wind will increase to 15-20 m/s.
Fog is expected in some parts of Pavlodar, North Kazakhstan, Akmola regions.
Fervent heat remains in Atyrau, Aktobe, Kostanay, Akmola, North Kazakhstan regions.
Extreme fire hazard is forecast for Atyrau, Kyzylorda, Aktobe, Turkestan, Almaty, West Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, Karaganda regions.
- Mets issue weather forecast for Aug 15-17
- Thunderstorm, wind and hail to hit Kazakhstan on Aug 14
- Kazakhstan to brace for thunderstorms, squally wind on Aug 13
- Mets issue weather forecast for next three days
- Kazakhstan weather forecast for Aug 11-13
- Weather conditions remain unstable through Monday in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis