No Kazakhstanis among those suffered in earthquake in Turkey
IZMIR. KAZINFORM According to preliminary information, there are no Kazakhstanis among those suffered in earthquake that hit Turkey today, the Kazakh Foreign Ministry reports.
The magnitude 6.6 earthquake struck Izmir province, Turkey, on Friday afternoon at 02:51 p.m. At least four people were killed, 120 were injured.
The Kazakh Embassy in Turkey keeps in touch with the Turkish state bodies to ascertain facts. No nationals of Kazakhstan were reported injured in the earthquake, the Facebook account of Kazakh Ambassador to Turkey Abzal Saparbekuly reads.
In case of need citizens of Kazakhstan should contact the Embassy +903124919100 or the Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Turkey, Abzal Saparbekuly.
A. Amandykov +905384409677
A. Sadykov +905367772827
L. Bolatova +905396903114
Honorary Consul of Kazakhstan in Izmir Fatih Karadeniz +905323833135
Azra Akhmediyanova +905347023135
- Kazakhstan and Russian experts debate bilateral relations agenda
- Agrarians of Kazakhstan, Canada discuss joint projects in agriculture
- Kazakh delegation partook in ‘Central Asia – South Korea’ Cooperation Forum
- Landslide kills 3, leaves 5 missing in western Uganda
- Int'l roundtable on Abai and world culture held in Estonia
- Kazakhstan to build 24 new landfill sites
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis