No Kazakhstanis among those injured in road accident in South Korea – MFA
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – There are no citizens of Kazakhstan among those injured in a road accident in South Korea, Kazinform has learnt from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
«There are no citizens of Kazakhstan among those injured in the road accident in South Korea,» the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan said in a statement.
Earlier Kazinform reported that four people died and nine others were injured in the road accident which happened in the city of Samcheok, Gangwon Province, South Korea.
- Talent supports talent: Golovkin urges fans to vote for AGT finalist Daneliya Tuleshova
- Artisan opens workshop in Arys to offer unique on-demand jewelry pieces
- Belarus, Kazakhstan discuss cooperation prospects
- Daneliya Tuleshova performs in ‘AGT’ 2020 finals
- Kazakhstan adds more daily recoveries from COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan reports 76 new cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis