No coronavirus cases detected among pilgrims to date: Saudi authorities
MECCA. KAZINFORM - The Saudi Ministry of Health announced here today that the health status of the pilgrims is reassuring, Kazinform refers to WAM.
In a statement carried by the Saudi Press Agency, the Ministry added that no Coronavirus cases have been reported so far among the pilgrims, nor any other disease affecting the public health.
- Christ the Redeemer to undergo disinfection before reopening
- Trump lauds Israel, UAE agreement to normalize ties
- Death toll in blast-hit Beirut rises to 177
- SK Bioscience to manufacture Novavax's coronavirus vaccine candidate
- Argentina, Mexico to produce COVID-19 vaccine
- Asia's FIFA World Cup 2022, Asian Cup 2023 qualifiers rescheduled
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis