No areas of Kazakhstan in coronavirus ‘red zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – As of December 7, no areas of Kazakhstan are in the «red zone» on the map of the COVID-19 spread, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
According to the State’s map of the COVID-19 spread, Nur-Sultan city as well as Akmola, Karaganda, Pavlodar, Kostanay, and North Kazakhstan regions are in the «yellow zone» for COVID-19.
Cities of Almaty and Shymkent as well as Atyrau, Aktobe, Almaty, West Kazakhstan, Turkestan, Zhambyl, Kyzylorda, Mangistau, and East Kazakhstan regions are in the coronavirus «green zone».
Notably, Kazakhstan has registered 545 cases of and 1,165 recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours.
- Coronavirus cases surging in Pavlodar region
- Almaty COVID-19 situation worsening, sanitary doctor
- The 1st batch of Sputnik Light vaccine landed in Kostanay region
- Beijing takes swift, targeted measures to curb latest COVID-19 resurgence
- Almaty region records rise in COVID-19 cases
- 25,000 doses of Sputnik Light vaccine arrived in Turkestan region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis