Newborn dies at maternity hospital in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM A newborn baby died at the maternity hospital in Almaty.
According to the relatives, the infant hepatitis vaccine could cause the baby’s death. However, the city healthcare department doesn’t confirm that vaccination is responsible for the baby’s death.
The commission was set up to investigate the cause of the newborn’s death.
- COVID-19 kills 188 more Iranians over past 24 hours
- Gov't doubles state aid for disaster relief in S Korea
- Brazilian state in talks to produce Russian vaccine
- 10 fast-food franchise employees test positive for COVID-19 in Seoul
- Tokyo reports 222 more coronavirus cases
- Kazakhstan to send gov’t delegation to Moscow for COVID-19 vaccines purchase talks - President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis