Newborn dies at maternity hospital in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM A newborn baby died at the maternity hospital in Almaty.
According to the relatives, the infant hepatitis vaccine could cause the baby’s death. However, the city healthcare department doesn’t confirm that vaccination is responsible for the baby’s death.
The commission was set up to investigate the cause of the newborn’s death.
- Russia to allocate $1M for WHO’s coronavirus fight
- There is no point in postponing academic year – Education Minister
- Kazakh athletes deliver hot meals to elderly people in Nur-Sultan
- COVID-19 not «silver lining» for climate: UN environment chief
- Kazakhstan reports 25 new coronavirus cases
- Zhambyl region reports new COVID-19 case, man arrived from Kazakh capital
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis