New York's Times Square LED screens playing Kazakhstan's promo video
ASTANA. KAZINFORM On the threshold of the 27th anniversary of the country's independence the Kazakh Embassy in the US launched a large-scale information and image campaign in Times Square, located in the right heart of New York, Khabar 24 reports.
A promotional video about Kazakhstan has been launched there early December to show millions of visitors the country's rich history and culture.
The video called The Seven Facets of the Great Steppe as the Kazakh President's Article has already found great receptive audience. The fundamentals of the President's Article are as follows: pride in the past, pragmatic evaluation of the present and optimistic look forward.
- Kazakhstan reports fall in industrial products’ prices
- AIFC should play pivotal role in recovery of Kazakhstan’s economic growth - Tokayev
- COVID-19 survivor from Aktau first to donate plasma
- Kazakhstan, China agree to hold joint commissions' meetings online
- President OKs amendments to law on gambling industry
- Amended law on access to Internet in rural communities inked by Head of State
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis