New Year's first triplet welcomed in Pavlodar
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM The mother of two has welcomed today a set of triplet boys. The babies were born at the regional perinatal centre in Pavlodar in the morning, pavlodarnews.kz reports.
The babies weighing 2,160, 2090 and 2,300 grams were born at about 34 week of pregnancy. The boys feel good now.
On December 31 six infants were born there. The first twins were born on January 1.
- Coronavirus cases decreased by 38% in Kazakh capital
- Omicron spread to 50 countries, 19 US states: CDC head
- Nur-Sultan residents strongly recommended to avoid traveling abroad amid Omicron strain
- Kazakhstan acknowledges COVID-19 vaccination passports of 24 countries
- 40 people with COVID-19 in intensive care units in Kazakh capital
- Epidemiological situation in Almaty city stabilized – mayor
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis