New Year's fair held in Astana
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - A charity fair began in Radisson Astana Hotel within the framework of the events held within the celebration of the New Year today. The event is organized with the support of the Astana administration and the Ministry of Culture and Sport of Kazakhstan.
About 50 manufacturers, suppliers of New Year's products take part in the fair. This is a good chance for the people of Astana to prepare for the New Year.
It should be noted that the charity fair also includes paintings by children of the orphan home. The money will be then directed for the needs of the orphan home.
All people willing to visit the fair can do it till December 21, from 10 a.m. till 8 p.m.
- Abai Qunanbaiuly Reading Hall opened in Vilnius
- ResiliArt Debate: concert and cultural-event industry of CA during quarantine. Lessons learned
- Abai’s works in Kyrgyz presented in Kazakh capital
- Charitable marathon kicks off in Atyrau
- Kazakhstani film to be screened at San Sebastian Film Festival
- Events honoring Abai and Al Farabi to be held in Mongolia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis