New Vice Minister of National Economy named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM By the Government decree Aigul Shaimova is appointed as the Vice Minister of National Economy of Kazakhstan, the PM’s press service informs.
Born in 1979 in Tselinograd region is the graduate of the Gumilyov Eurasian University, Financial Police Academy, Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Service under the Russian President.
- Jezkazgan city names new mayor
- Peter Sturm named Passenger Transportation dir.-gen
- Yelemessov no longer serves as Kazakh Ambassador to Mexico and other countries
- New head of health office named in Almaty rgn
- Head of State appoints new Deputy Internal Affairs Minister
- New Сhairman of Committee for Youth and Family Affairs appointed
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis