New Vice Minister of Culture and Sports named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Yerlan Kozhagapanov has been appointed the new Vice Minister of Culture and Sports, Kazinform has learnt from the prime minister’s press service.
Born in 1968 in Almaty region, he is a graduate of the Buketov Karaganda State University, the Abai Almaty State University, and the Russian Tax Academy.
Throughout his professional career he held many posts, including deputy akim (mayor) of Astana city (now Nur-Sultan), Chairman of the Agency for Sports and Physical Culture Affairs and President of the Kazakhstan Football Federation.
He was adviser to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2016-2017), Vice Minister of Culture and Sports (2017-2020) and first deputy akim (mayor) of Almaty city.
- Majilis names new chairman of Legislation, Legal and Judicial Reform Committee
- New members of Accounts Committee appointed by Majilis
- 5 Kazakh karatekas qualified for Tokyo Olympics
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina and Bublik off to a good start at int’l tennis tournaments
- Astana – Premier Tech for Adriatica Ionica Race
- Abai Park opens in Turkey’s Alanya
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis