New train to link Karaganda and Tomsk
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Passenger Transportation JSC launched on December 9 a new international passenger train en route Karaganda -Tomsk, the company's press service reports.
Running every other day the train is called to become another link in strengthening cooperation between Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation. It runs through Astana-1, Pavlodar, Sharbakty, Kulunda, the release reads. Points of inspection are situated at Sharbakty (Kazakhstan) and Kulunda (Russia).
It departs from Karaganda at 11:24 p.m to arrive in Tomsk at 07:45 a.m. The total travel time is 35 hours 21 minutes.
- Kazakhstan and Turkey likely to resume flights in third decade of June
- 35 employees of Kazakhmys mine contracted coronavirus infection
- Bus passengers should wear masks
- Aktobe Airport served 462,000 passengers in 2019
- Train tickets go on sale in Kazakhstan
- Flights to Shymkent, Aktau and Uralsk resumed
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis