New members of Accounts Committee appointed by Majilis
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – New members of the Accounts Committee for Control over Execution of the Republican Budget has been appointed at the plenary session of the Majilis, the lower chamber of the Kazakh Parliament, Kazinform correspondent reports.
At the plenary session on Wednesday, Speaker Nurlan Nigmatulin said each chamber of the Kazakh Parliament appoints three members of the Accounts Committee for Control over Execution of the Republic Budget. «They are nominated by the Speaker of the chamber. To date two members of the Accounts Committee have served their full term in office. I would like to nominate Rustem Nurpeissov and Yulia Engel for the vacant posts of the members of the Accounts Committee,» he said.
MPs supported the candidatures and appointed them to the posts of the members of the Accounts Committee.
Both Rustem Nurpeissov and Yulia Engel worked for the departments at the Accounts Committee before their respective nominations.
- Kalmukhanbet Kassymov relieved of State Protection and Guard Service head post
- Head of State awards Alibek Dnishev Labor Hero of Kazakhstan title
- Kazakhstan’s Vladislav Yakovlev ends his campaign in men’s singles sculls at Tokyo Games
- Kazakhstan 55th in Tokyo Olympics medal tally
- President Tokayev meets with Kazakhstan’s national Paralympic team
- President Tokayev briefed on preparations for upcoming academic year
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis