New medical center unveiled in E Kazakhstan
UST-KAMENOGORSK. KAZINFORM - A new medical center Sapa was opened in Kulenovka village near Ust Kamenogorsk on the threshold of Nauryz holiday.
The new center was built within the framework of the Business Roadmap-2020. It has an area of 600 square meters.
The opening ceremony brought together residents of the village, veterans and local authorities.
Akim (mayor) of Ust Kamenogorsk Temirbek Kassymzhanov congratulated those present on Nauryz holiday and opening of the center.
"On this day let me wholeheartedly congratulate the staff of the new medical center and wish them fruitful work and prosperity, new success and achievements for the benefit of the city and Kazakhstan," he said.
- Germany records over 28,000 COVID-19 cases, 126 deaths in a day
- S. Korea: New virus cases hit over 2,100 as infections spike ahead of easing of virus curbs
- UAE announces 88 new COVID-19 cases, 142 recoveries, and no deaths in the last 24 hours
- Number of coronavirus fatalities worldwide surpasses 5 mln
- COVID-19: 60% of Kostanay region population vaccinated
- Vaccination room to close down at shopping mall in Kazakh capital
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis