New Mayor of Kyzylorda city named
KYZYLORDA. KAZINFORM Ganibek Kazantayev is appointed as the Mayor of Kyzylorda city as agreed by the Head of State and city maslikhat of the city.
Born in 1960 in Kyzylorda region is the graduate of the Zhambyl engineering institute, Kyzylorda State University.
Since 2019 up to present has acted as head of the southern interregional department of the state inspection at the oil and gas complex of the Kazakh Energy Ministry.
- New deputy governor of Zhambyl region named
- New Vice Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan named
- National Information Technologies JSC CEO named
- Nurlan Sauranbayev named Kazakhstan Temir Zholy JSC CEO
- Head of Kazakh President’s Administration department relieved of his duties
- Aktobe rgn names new head of Passenger Transport and Road Department
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis