New mayor of Karaganda city named
KARAGANDA. KAZINFORM – Yermaganbet Bulekpayev has been named new mayor of the city of Karaganda, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Born on September 2, 1975 in the village of Uspenka, Shetsk district, Karaganda region, Bulekpayev is a graduate of the economics faculty, the Buketov Karaganda State University,
His career started in 1996 as an economist at the Temirtau branch of Kazkommertsbank. He worked as a chief specialist and deputy head of department for export control and licences of the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Trade in 1998 and 2002, respectively.
In 2018, Bulekpayev acted as a government inspector of the Presidential Administration.
Prior to his new appointment, he has served as a deputy governor of Karaganda region.
- Kazakh Defense Minister relieved of his duties
- Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan appointed
- Kazakhstan names new Defense Minister
- Kazakh President’s Special Representative to Baikonur complex relieved of his duties
- Samat Abish relieved of the post of 1st Deputy Chairman of National Security Council
- Healthcare workers, senior citizens revaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Karaganda region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis