New mayor of Aktau named
AKTAU. KAZINFORM - Nurdaulet Kilybay was appointed to the post of Akim of the city of Aktau, according to a Facebook account of the Akimat of Mangistau region.
By an agreement with the Presidential Administration and the Aktau city’s maslikhat and by the order of the Akim of Mangistau region, Nurdaulet Kilybay was appointed to the post of Akim of the city of Aktau.
Nurdaulet Kilybay was born in 1978 in Mangistau region. He graduated from the Almaty Institute of Railway Engineers and the Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov.
Prior to the post he served as deputy Akim of Mangistau region.
- Yelemessov no longer serves as Kazakh Ambassador to Mexico and other countries
- Mangistau rgn reels from huge thunderstorm and flooding
- 4 killed after van overturns in Mangistau
- New head of health office named in Almaty rgn
- ‘I felt lucky to have this rare glimpse into a place that few have ever seen from above’, NatGeo photographer about Mangistau basin
- Head of State appoints new Deputy Internal Affairs Minister
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis