New Kazakh air carrier to start flying next spring
ASTANA. KAZINFORM The new Kazakh air carrier, Fly Arystan, will begin flying next spring," Kazakh Investments and Development Minister Zhenis Kassymbek revealed at today's plenary session of the Majilis held in Astana.
According to him, the flight cost en route Astana-Almaty will range from KT 14,000 to KZT 16,000.
As earlier reported, Air Astana will launch next year a low-cost carrier, Fly Arystan.
- COVID-19 tests to reach 5 thousand a day target in Nur-Sultan
- Health Minister on actual number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan orders more lung ventilators for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakh Health Minister names regions with high shortage of medical workers
- More people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Russian doctors arrive in Almaty to join COVID-19 battle
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis