New infectious hospital unveiled in Semey
SEMEY. KAZINFORM – A brand-new infectious hospital was unveiled in Semey on Monday, July 26, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The new 300-bed infectious facility will offer treatment for COVID-19 patients.
Head of the hospital Yerlan Shakenov said there are 20 intensive care rooms. In his words, the hospital is already receiving patients.
All doctors and workers of the hospital were fully vaccinated and the facility is fully supplied with all necessary pharmaceuticals.
There are plans to build a modernly equipped infectious center in the city as well.
- 75 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- COVID-19 cases in schoolchildren grows in Almaty region
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakh scientists work on remedy against Alzheimer and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina climbs in latest WTA singles ranking
- Alexander Bublik retains his spot in ATP’s top-40
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis