New head of Sports and Physical Culture Affairs Committee named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Samat Yergaliyev has been appointed as the Chairman of the Sports and Physical Culture Affairs Committee of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the prime minister’s press service.
Born in 1979 in Almaty region, Samat Yergaliyev graduated from the Kunayev Eurasian Law Academy and the Buketov Karaganda State University.
He began his professional career in 2004 in private sector. Between 2018 and 2020 he was the director of the Republican State Budget-Supported Enterprise «Directorate for the development of sport».
From April through November 2020 he was the acting head of the physical culture and sport department of Nur-Sultan city.
Since 2020 he served as the head of the physical culture and sport department of Nur-Sultan city.
- Over 2,000 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Almaty
- President instructs to establish domestic entrepreneurs’ council under Kazakh Government
- Number of COVID-19 cases at Tengiz oilfield reaches 500
- COVID-19: Pavlodar region sets new record for 3rd straight day
- Head of State vows to continue political transformation of Kazakhstan’s society
- President calls on business community to start joint work on building new economic policy
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis