New head of foreign policy and int’l relations dept named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has appointed Dauletbek Kussainov to a post of the head of the Department of Foreign Policy and International Relations of the Presidential Administration, Akorda press service reports.
President Tokayev has appointed Dauletbek Kussainov as a new head of the Department of Foreign Policy and International Relations of the Presidential Administration; Shakhrat Nuryshev as a new first Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakh President signs Code on People’s Health and Healthcare System
- COVID-19 tests to reach 5 thousand a day target in Nur-Sultan
- Health Minister on actual number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan orders more lung ventilators for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakh Health Minister names regions with high shortage of medical workers
- More people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis