New head of emergency situations department named in Nur-Sultan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Bauyrzhan Syzdykov has been named as the head of the emergency situations department of Nur-Sultan city, Kazinform reports.
Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan Yuri Iliin introduced Bauyrzhan Syzdykov to the staff of the department.
Born in 1973, Mr. Syzdykov is a graduate of Kazakhstani and Russian universities.
Prior to the appointment he served as the head of the emergency situations department of Aktobe region since February 2015.
- President appoints deputy chairmen of Agency for Strategic Planning and Reforms
- President appoints new ambassadors, permanent representatives
- Kazakhstan names Permanent Representative to UN in New York
- 6 schoolchildren test positive for COVID-19 in Nur-Sultan city
- Health Ministry’s Committee on goods control and safety names new deputy head
- Up to 20 COVID-19 cases reported in Nur-Sultan each day - chief medical officer
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis